Volunteers have played an integral part of our journey to date and still remain absolutely vital to what we do. We could not do this without them!
The majority of our volunteers have lived experience with mental health issues and use these experiences to support others. They are essential in helping us provide lived-experience peer support groups in Tameside.
The Anthony Seddon Fund’s Commitment to Volunteers
In exchange for your time and passion, we will aim to provide:
- Support for you to access in-house and external training opportunities.
- Reimburse expenses such as travel or parking.
- Opportunities to celebrate and be rewarded for your help.
- A commitment to provide references for anyone who volunteers with us for over 6 months.
Volunteer Roles Available
Click on the links below to download the role description and person specification for the different volunteer roles we currently have available.
If you have any questions or need any more information about volunteering for The Anthony Seddon Fund, please contact email@example.com who will be able to assist you.
Interested in Volunteering with The Anthony Seddon Fund?
Register your interest online by completing our Online Registration Form. Once you submit your form, we will get back to you within 7 days to arrange the next steps. This will involve coming to visit our Centre at one of our informal group introductory sessions to discuss why you are interested in volunteering with us, what we have available, and to answer any other questions you may have. These sessions take place several times a month; the dates of the next sessions are:
- Tuesday 19th December 2023 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Tuesday 16th January 2024 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Monday 5th February 2024 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Tuesday 20th February 2024 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Monday 4th March 2024 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Tuesday 19th March 2024 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions on the above dates, please get in touch and we can discuss alternative arrangements.
We want to make sure volunteering with The Anthony Seddon Fund is the right thing for you. We cannot guarantee a volunteer role at the charity. Please note that some roles are subject to appropriate DBS checks.